Convenient smart card authentication that brings true mobility to organizations and can be deployed in the existing PKI (Public Key Infrastructure).
Tactivo mini for Android – Optical is a smartcard reader and optical fingerprint scanner combined into one compact accessory for Android smartphones and tablets. The reader enables high security login to IT systems from mobile devices with smartcards and fingerprints. It supports a host of use-cases for service providers in the Financial, Government, Healthcare and Telecommunications sectors such as Identity proofing/On-Boarding, Document access & Signing and location-based time & attendance.
Tactivo offers strong information security through two-factor authentication using a combination of a smartcard with fingerprint or PIN-code. Solutions with Tactivo can be deployed in any smartcard or biometric infrastructure. Tactivo is FIPS 201 compliant and proven by customers around the world. Tactivo supports all 7816 contact smartcards including CAC, PIV, TWIC, SPINE, SITHS, eGK and many more.
Tactivo brings true mobility to organizations using smartcards and solutions can be deployed in the existing PKI(Public Key Infrastructure). Our smartcard readers are proven and used by the US and German governments, UK and Swedish healthcare and many more customers in regulated sectors.
The Tactivo mini for Android – Optical supports a host of use-cases for regulated service providers in the Financial, Government, Healthcare and Telecommunications sectors such as such as:
• Identity proofing/On-Boarding with National Identity Cards and/or Biometrics to meet KYC (Know-Your-Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) regulations
• SIM Card registration using National Identity Cards and/or Biometrics for identity verification to meet national SIM Card registration laws
• Document access & Signing with enterprise PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) smartcards and/or Biometrics
• Fingerprint banking & payments using fingerprints to authenticate customers and authorize payments
• Location based time & attendance for employees whose main workplace is out of a regular office.