Junior Mobile Developer
Toronto, ON, Canada
As a Mobile Developer, you will deliver mobile projects, assisting specification through to delivery and support - i.e. estimation, architecture decisions, development, debugging.
- • Develop new applications and new features on the existing mobile product portfolio
- • Design, development, debug, monitor and maintain the companies iOS, Android, and cross platform applications
- • Collaborate and participate in a team environment
- • Assist and contribute to our in-house developer best practices
Skills & Requirements
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- • 1+ years of IOS, and/or Android, and cross platform development (Objective-C, Xcode, Native Android, Cordova, Ionic, Xamarin)
- • 1+ years of client software development experience
- • Possess thorough understanding of mobile application architectures
- • Working understanding of client-server architectures and RESTful API’s
- • Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges
- • BS in Computer Science or related field (experience in lieu of degree considered)
- • Experience in Agile style development including Sprint planning and Estimation
- • Knowledge of C and an ability to learn and develop on other platforms is an asset
- • Self-motivated, quick learner with the ability to achieve results
- • You love to write clean, reusable code and have a passion for mobile development
- • Not shy in communicating expectations, and sharing your perspective with others
- • You take pride in delivering products that are impressive and outpace competitors
- • You are always looking to develop new skills, learn new platforms and technologies
About IDENTOS Inc.
IDENTOS is a product focused startup in Toronto developing mobile, security and networking solutions. The company is founded on the premise of providing highly secure and easy to implement security solutions that secure data used on mobile platforms.
We are a design first engineering team, with core competency in architecture and application design principles that is the foundation to our great development work. We are currently seeking a technically savvy, self-motivated and passionate ‘people person’ to join our development team.
IDENTOS offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Salaried employment
- Employee stock plan
- Health / Dental Benefit Plan