DevOps/Sys Admin Specialist
Toronto, ON, Canada
IDENTOS Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic DevOps and Testing Automation team member focused on creating solutions using tools and automation to improve operations.
The successful candidate would be involved in a myriad of projects including, enhancing and streamlining operational processes though automation and integration; modifying existing software to correct errors; adapt to new hardware; improve performance, analyzing user needs and software requirements. This role would include managing/developing/supporting infrastructure for mobile, web apps and customer facing API’s that will scale to 100,000's of concurrent clients in varying environments such as Ubuntu, Centos and some Windows OS, dedicated hardware as well as AWS and Azure virtualized services.
The successful candidate will be supporting a small development team of 10-15, existing applications in a mobile space as well as participating in the development of new products and services. Our team members are very passionate about development, learning new technology stacks and building really cool apps.
- • System administration of multiple VM’s and dedicated diverse in various environments
- • Support and development of tools supporting deployment, CI/CD and orchestration
- • Lead test automation and load testing deliverables within the team
- • Work with development team to support, setup and configure environments
- • Establish and maintain security practices for operation of our data center environments
Skills & Requirements
- • Ability to quickly pick up and learn new environments, OS and frameworks
- • Experience with Ubuntu, Centos and Windows servers
- • Experience with EC2, NodeJS, Nginx, Active Directory, Ansible, Redis, Apache/Tomcat Jmeter,
- • Experience with Jenkins, Docker
- • Experience with relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB, SQL, Mariadb)
- • Other development experience with languages like Python, PHP, NodeJS, Ruby, Java is also an asset
- • Comfortable working in a team environment
- • Capable of recognizing architectural bottlenecks and tradeoffs
- • You’re meticulous with security and housekeeping to ensure proper patching and life cycle
About IDENTOS Inc.
IDENTOS is a product focused startup in Toronto developing mobile, security and networking solutions. The company is founded on the premise of providing highly secure and easy to implement security solutions that secure data used on mobile platforms.
We are a design first engineering team, with core competency in architecture and application design principles that is the foundation to our great development work. We are currently seeking a technically savvy, self-motivated and passionate ‘people person’ to join our development team.
IDENTOS offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Salaried employment
- Employee stock plan
- Health / Dental Benefit Plan